I started a baby blanket for my cousin’s son two years ago. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to finish it. It is one of those projects that I have felt some guilt over not finishing. Terrance isn’t a baby anymore so I had to add to the original blanket to make it bigger. I had to think about what I wanted to do to it for a few days. I don’t have anymore of the cowboy material so I wasn’t sure what exactly I was going to do. I just know that I didn’t want to scrap it and start over. Here is it before adding to it.
After some much needed sewing, yesterday it was turned into this.
I think to finish it off I am going to add some 4 patches to the top and bottom and then a dark blue border.